http://s666069543.onlinehome.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/logo.png 0 0 elpachiuser http://s666069543.onlinehome.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/logo.png elpachiuser2019-09-29 19:17:502019-09-29 19:17:52Asparagus – Mango Vinaigrette
Asparagus – Mango Vinaigrette
Hi! Welcome! I’m Pachi the Colombian Cook! and today, we are gonna make a delicious Mango with Fresh Asparagus.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 14 people
- 2 cups mangoes diced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 dash peppercorn
- 2 scallions green part too, optional
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 28 spears asparagus
- 1 tsp ginger sliced
- 6 tsp water
Let’s start by preparing our Mango dressing.
- Start by dicing the mango you will need 2 cups, we will be using a blender for the dressing.
- Add the 2 cups of diced mango to blender and then, add 2 spoons of rice vinegar. The ratio of mango and rice vinegar is 1:1 or 1 spoon of rice vinegar per cup of mango.
- Next, we add minced garlic. We only need a small amount for this. A little less than a garlic clove about a third of a teaspoon. After this prepare a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger, a small handful of Cilantro, a quarter teaspoon of salt, half teaspoon of peppercorn. Blend all ingredients using a blender.
- After blending, we now add olive oil. The olive oil, should be the same amount of the vinegar that we added. Since we added 2 spoons of vinegar, we will be adding 2 spoons of olive oil and then stir it all together.
Cooking the Asparagus
- We will be using an oven to cook our asparagus.
- Let’s prepare the asparagus using the oven pan. First off, slice the ginger into a thin strips. We only need a little about 5-7 strips. This will give the asparagus an aromatic smell!
- Place the strips of ginger on the oven pan then add in some olive oil (enough to cover the whole pan or the asparagus), and crush a peppercorn using your hand then spread it to the pan.
- Once everything is in there,prepare the asparagus by cutting the white part off and place it on top of everything, mix it up with the ingredients and make sure that all of the asparagus is covered with it.
- Put the pan in the oven. Set it at 450 Celsius for 2-3 minutes.
Adding it all together.
- When it’s done baking, put it on a plate and spread the mango dressing on the asparagus.
- And there you have it! Asparagus with Mango Dressing!
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 287IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg