Secrets of Colombian Cooking : Expanded Edition
Now updated with a new chapter on lighter Colombian fare, this best-selling cookbook shares even more secrets from this beloved cuisine.
- 29 new recipes featuring lighter Colombian dishes
- Over 200 easy-to-follow recipes
- An introduction to Colombia’s cuisine and regions
- A glossary of Colombian foods and ingredients
- Plus a 16-page colour photo insert, and black-and-white photographs throughout.
Order it on the internet or at your favorite bookstore!
This bestselling Hippocrene cookbook explores the cuisine of all the regions of Colombia, with more than 200 recipes, a glossary of Colombian foods and ingredients, and a 16-page color photo insert.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Hippocrene Books; Expanded edition (August 1, 2012)
- Author: Patricia McCausland-Gallo
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781812895
- ISBN-13: 978-0781812894
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Review from Amazon
4.5 out of 5 stars
Format: Kindle, Hardcover, Softcover
“…fills a void for the delightful, little-known and vibrant cuisine of this South American nation. You will be thrilled by the ethnic diversity and originality of the dishes passionately and thoroughly gathered by native chef Patricia McCausland-Gallo.” –Jacques Pepin
“Colombian cooking usually is tossed into general South American cookbooks and too rarely receives an entire mention apart from the rest of the region: enter Patricia McCausland-Gallo’s Secrets of Colombian Cooking, providing the much-needed focus on Colombian dishes alone. . . . Author McCausland-Gallo is both a nutritionist and pastry chef born in the Caribbean: her culinary back- ground lends to a clear survey of classic Colombian fare.” –The Midwest Book Review